Beware is the right word for this company.I ordered a product costing $39.95 and they billed my credit card $58.85 and $19.00.

I disputed the charges and then received a package which I immediately returned. Three days later UPS delivered to me the same package I had returned. Worst of all, they have now billed my credit card for some sort of monthly subscription. This is one of those companies that get your credit card number and then bill you every month for the rest of your life.

A very sad scheme designed to defraud the elderly.

The web page is deceitful and their intent is clear.I can't understand how they ever got their ad on Facebook.

Review about: Wonderhearingaid Com Shipping Service.

Reason of review: A scheme to defraud.

I didn't like: Scheme to defraud.

Had an Experience with Wonderhearingaid Com?

Comments

Alpharetta, Georgia, United States #1329259

I agree with all the comments already made.I was charged 59.95 and it was supposed to be 39.95.

It came with no instructions and it is only a noise amplifier.

No good what so ever.There is not much of a way to get a refund but I would like to see this scam stopped.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1304117

pretty much the same thing happened to me.I'm waiting for a refund.

The hearing aid is ***, just a sound amplifier NOISE!For the price, I didn't expect much, but I did not expect to be charged for another piece of ***.

Pasadena, California, United States #1303579

I have a good credit card company who is working with me to get my money back.It's taking a while, but eventually the problem will be resolved.

All good credit card companies have departments that help their customers deal with fraud and will help when you provide valid information.

This is one of the worst internet schemes because it focuses on the elderly.What better product than a hearing aid when you want to defraud a specific element of the population?